Monday, November 12, 2007

Síliva Jesus


'Hello David! Hello everyone!

My name is Sílvia Jesus, I am 20 years old (really close to 21 \o/ ) and I am a worker student - at least for a little longer...I work at a law firm as a secretary (I will have to quit in order to attend classes because the job is from 9:00 to 18:30 - totally incompatible!).
I live in Cacém with my parents, my boyfriend and my crazy dog whose name is Limp - that's because when he was a puppy he could not walk in a straight line. He is fine now though! Soon I'll be moving to my own new place ( :D ). I am just waiting for the paperwork to be ready... it seems to take forever!
My favourite things in life are sleeping (yes I am quite lazy)... watching horror movies (I always shut my eyes and say it is too much for my stomach, but I love them!) and enjoy my quietness when I have it (and that is pretty much never...). I LOVE cooking too David. My favourite thing is ravioli or tortellini with my own special sauce which I keep changing it whenever I do it...
This is a photo of me and the person I love the most in my life,my cousin Rafael, at my grandmother's house. Rafael is a little over a year old and he loves to dance (or at least he tries to...) to the sound of anything that has a tune even if it's just a commercial on the television. Well, that's all I guess, see you next class!!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Síliva?"....

;(