Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Carlos Walgood Santos


Hello my name is Carlos Walgood Santos and as you know I am your partner or pupil in the English class of David Hardisty, and I hope to be successful in this first semester in university, especially in English where I am not so comfortable as I am in my other language on the course.I am 19 years old.

I live in Rio de Mouro, Sintra, and I have many hobbies. One of my favourite hobbies is to listen to music, especially RAP or Hip Hop which for me are among the many types of music that have more of a message to pass to the listeners, and for me every type of music that has lyrics has to have a message. Without message or just with commercial lyrics I prefer not to listen.

But talking about more hobbies or subjects that interest me, I can say that I have a big interest in politics, and in important subjects for the people. This is linked to the fact of my being communist.

I can add to this list of hobbies doing sports such as Basketball, Football, and Cycling although, to my sorrow, I am not able to do them due to the lack of time that I have since the school year has started.

Well there is my introduction and I hope that this year could be good and great for all.

No comments: