Monday, November 12, 2007

Sara Ribeiro


Hello! My name is Sara and I am in this English class with David Hardisty, our teacher. I am 17 and I live in Infantado, Loures. but my father is from Guimarães, where this picture was taken. Ok, maybe it was not taken there but I am sure it was somewhere near - I cannot remember precisely.

I have a 5-year-old brother whose teeth have just begun falling out making him even more funny and cute than he was before. My father is a musician and my mother works in a bank, which are two very different areas of society but that was never a problem for us. Well, living with an artist is not always easy but it is very helpful when you want to get tickets for free.
I used to be a classical dancer, at least I was trying to become one, when I was a little girl but I had to quit at the age of ten, which still makes me feel sad even today. One of my passions is writing, though I am always afraid to show what I write to others. Since I can remember, I always had a book next to my bed. My friends thought I was crazy and now I can see that maybe they were right because any normal 9-year-old girl does not read Anne Frank’s Diary and I did.
I am a huge fan of Formula 1 though my knowledge about cars is not that big. At this moment I am very happy because my favourite driver has just won the championship and it is my belief that it was that which gave me the inspiration to write this presentation. I also like cooking but everyone around me says that I am not very good at it. However, I will keep trying and maybe one day I will surprise them all, at least I hope so.

No comments: