Monday, November 12, 2007

Saul Santos



Hello.
My name is Saul Santos, I'm 17 years old, my hair is black and my eyes are green. I love to skate, I love music, I love to laugh, and I love my friends.
I could go on with a description of how I think I am, but I had a better idea. Why not ask my friends what their opinion about me is. That's what I did. Here's what they say about me:
Luis, Cartaxo: Saul is a great friend. He is always there when you need him, gives good advice, is loyal to his friends and he always manages to make those around him laugh. He is a pacifier, although insecure and pessimistic sometimes.
Vanessa, Aveiras de Cima:Well, starting with his qualities, I really think he is a 5-star friend. You have a never-ending patience to hear other people's problems. You give advice that really helps. You are very nice and funny. I really like your eyes. . . ehehe. Now. . . defects. . . let me think about them. . . I guess you don't have any :D. I really think you are a really nice guy.
Sandra, University:You're a very nice kid, happy and extremely funny, and you are a good friend. One of your defects is that you're very noisy, that is, you're never unnoticed. You're one of those persons who are always goofing around but, if a serious conversation is necessary, you'll quit the goofing and have a serious talk. You're a little childish sometimes though. Sara,
Godmother:Saul’s one of the best friends you could ever have! He's bright, helpful and always has a smile to cheer you up! He's also a little bit pessimistic and thinks too much about his problems, but hey, no one's perfect! If you want to have fun, he's the best person to choose! That's it. . . I haven't made any changes to their statements. . . I just translated them, I didn't cheat :D. . . But, I really think you should get to know me in person and make your own opinion.
Don't be afraid of speaking to me. I'm friendly :D. ---That's it. I hope it is ok. See you tomorrow.
Saul Santos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...my name is Saul Santos, i'm from El Salvador, and actually living on Chiapas, Mexico.

Nice to know somebody with my same name...

Regards from Mexico...



Saul Santos
sas2k at msn.com