Tuesday, November 13, 2007

José Abreu II ^^



Hi there Class 2.1 of English =), for those who don’t know me, I’m José Abreu. I chose “Tradução” (yes, I know how to say translation, but tradução sounds manlier!! =P) course and my two languages are English and Spanish. As some of you already know, my workplace is at Vasco da Gama’s Worten; I work full-time at the after-sale support, thus the reason of not attending classes for a while now, soon I’ll be free to go every day.

Well, since this work is a mean to introduce ourselves, I guess I’ll start with the things I like to do. I like to rest! =) How’s that for an activity...No? Just kidding, I like very much to play football, even though I’m no Cristiano Ronaldo, I like streetwear, watches, Ball caps, I like to go shopping (yes girls! a boy who likes shopping!! ^^ ), and the thing I like, no, the thing I love most is to listening to music and making music!



I consider myself an eclectic person when it comes to listening music; every genre has its good and bad aspects. My preference goes to Rap Music. Not every kind of rap, I like real lyricists who can put up a song with double meaning, with lots of analogies, metaphors, and with nice cadence and rhythmic flow. I guess you’ll have plenty of time to get to know me and to know the things I like and dislike. See you at campus!

I have to thank David for being as understanding as he is concerning my work-study situation, I hope to be soon free to see you all in a daily bases!

José Abreu

No comments: