Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bruno Carvalho


Hello everybody! My name is Bruno Carvalho and this is my very own presentation.

I was born in 1984 (yes, that makes me older then the majority of you) and live in Almada.
I spent a couple of years trying to figure out what to do with myself, and finally decided to come to university. So here I am, still adapting to this new chapter of my life. So far, it is being a positive experience. Still, having to get up at 6.30 in the morning has been particularly difficult for me in these first weeks.
What more can I say about myself? My girlfriend (the lovely lady in the picture with me) calls me “Garfield”, not that I am fat and orange, but because I’m lazy. If I could, I would stay in bed all day. Unfortunately I can’t. I also enjoy doing things that don’t require me to move much, such as listening to music, watching movies, TV series and playing videogames.
When I’m not lying on the couch I like to play soccer with my friends, ride my bicycle down the hills and take my mini-Z (a small scale mini r/c car) to the race track.
This is all I can think at the moment, you will get to know me a bit more as soon as I start writing on our class blog. See you at eight!















No comments: