Monday, November 12, 2007

Ana Teresa Sousa




Hello David!


My name is Ana Teresa Sousa and I am one of your English students.


I am 18 years old and I live in Oeiras, which is awful, because it takes me more than one hour to arrive at the university! I live with my parents and my younger sister Carolina. My sister and I have a good relationship and in spite of being only 16 she’s very mature for her age and she’s a great artist too.


I’m studying Translation and this first month of classes gave me a good impression about the course. I do not have any complaints (yet)!


I like music, as everyone of my age. I listen to all kinds of music but I prefer older bands from the 60’s to the 90’s. THEY ROCK :)
Well, my favorite band of all time is the Rolling Stones. I started listening to the Stones when I was about 10 because of my father. We actually went together to their shows here in Portugal and seeing dad rocking there was really funny!
I love almost all the music of the 80’s and 90’s from rock to “Brit pop” like Blur or Oasis. But now I’m really into an alternative rock, sort of indie like The Libertines.


In my free time I also enjoy reading, writing and drawing. But now my favorite thing to do is playing with my cats! YEAH J One month ago my female cat Duquesa had a baby. And my sister and I decided to call him Pavarotti because he is really really fat and has a lot of hair (they are Persian cats). He is learning to walk and he’s always falling over, especially when he tries to run! He’s adorable and as you can see I love cats.


I’ve got nothing more to say, so see you. J

No comments: