Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ana Rodrigues


Well, I am going to start with some basic information about myself.

My name is Ana Rodrigues and I am 20 years old. I am from Vila Real. Back there I used to live with my mother and my 18 year old brother. Now I am living with two great friends of mine in Alto dos Moínhos, Lisbon.


I have come to Lisbon to do this degree(L.L.C.), simply because I love Literature and I have a growing interest in it. I have chosen Universidade Nova because I was told that the way of teaching was not old-fashioned and I was interested in a University that was not too close-minded, rather than one too conservative.

When I am not at the University I am usually doing what I enjoy, and frequently it is something connected with Literature or music, though I also like other kinds of art. I usually like strange things that most of the people do not seem to enjoy (at least is what some of my friends say).

One of my future goals is to learn Finnish and Norwegian. I do not know quite well why, but it seems I am developing a bigger interest for the culture of those Scandinavian countries. I also would like to be able to play guitar (I have one, but I actually do not know how to play).

Oh , one of my main passions are my cats. I simply love cats. Well, I like animals in general, but I have a special liking for cats, maybe because I have had cats since my childhood.

No comments: