Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cynthia Tiny


Hi my name is Cynthia, I'm 20 soon turning 21.


I was born in lisbon but I'm really from Sao Tomé and Principe.

I've lived in different countries such as Congo, Cape Verde, Mozambique and most recently France. The change from France to Portugal is quite big - different cultures and people but specially getting to know a new country, but to be honest I love a challenge.

I've just started classes in translation and it's quite interesting. It's a big change from law. I came late so I missed "the hazing" which I was really looking forward too. That’s ok next year I'll be part of it.

I like to do a lot of stuff but mostly my hobbies are dancing, listening to music, traveling, shopping, reading and helping people in need.

I like to picture the world positively even though things aren't positive with wars, massacres, suicide bombings, fires, floods, hunger and poverty which are just examples. Our world is beautiful and it's amazing, I wish to do something to protect all of its beauty.

On a lighter notice I'd like to state that I think family and friends are treasures that should be cherished and loved, at least that’s what I do.

I'm really happy to be in this university. I think it has it flaws but falso it has strengths. I hope to learn and share experiences in this English class.

No comments: