Monday, November 12, 2007

José Abreu


Hi there Class 2.1 of English =)

For those who don’t know me, I’m José Abreu.
I chose the “Tradução” (yes, I know how to say translation, but tradução sounds manlier!! =P) course and my two languages are English and Spanish. As some of you already know, my place of work is at Vasco da Gama’s Worten; I work full-time in the after-sale’s support, hence the reason of not attending classes for a while now, but soon I’ll be free to go every day.
Well, since this assignment is a means of introducing ourselves, I guess I’ll start with the things I like to do. I like to rest! =) How’s that for an activity...No? Just kidding. I like to play football very much, even though I’m no Cristiano Ronaldo, I like streetwear, watches, Ball caps. I like to go shopping (yes girls! a boy who likes shopping!! ^^ ), and the thing I like, no, the thing I love most is to listening to music and making music!

I consider myself an eclectic person when it comes to listening to music; every genre has its good and bad aspects. My preference goes to Rap Music. Not every kind of rap; I like real lyricists who can put out a song with double meaning, with lots of analogies, metaphors, and with a nice cadence and rhythmic flow.
I guess you’ll have plenty of time to get to know me and to know the things I like and dislike. See you on campus!

No comments: