Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hello!

Hey, everybody!

This is a shy attempt of a blog. There's a brand new post to welcome everyone, there are links on the side and that's about it so far. I took the liberty to put David's blogs (for both the English class and Informática da Tradução) and a few of my personal favorites on the Link list, you can add yours later if you want to. Or ask me to do it, I'm easy to convince. x)

The blog mail is: englishclass8@gmail.com. I'll give you the password on Tuesday so everyone can join the party.

If you find the template lame or disagree about any matter, you can complain and suggest better options.

I don't think I have anything else to say, so have a nice weekend!=) And David, forgive any mistakes you may find here. eheh

Maria

3 comments:

David Hardisty said...

Thank you very much for doing this, Maria.
Now let's see how we can use it!

Anonymous said...

Maria, you read PostSecret? I think you're the first person IRL I met that does as well. 10 consideration points! x3

Morcegos no Sótão said...

I'm a big fan of PostSecret and I read it every week. =) I have a folder full of postcards, the ones I've liked most so far. Maybe we can trade collections?xD I try to advertise it as much as I can because most people don't know what they're missing!lol

I'm sorry, but with just Ana I'm not exactly seeing who you are, but oh well, I'll ask Thursday morning. ;)

Maria/MJNuts